Thank you for visiting our website. The safety of our customers and employees is of the upmost importance to us during this difficult time. Out of safety concerns we made the difficult decision to close from March until late June 2020. We are now re-opening our store and we thank everyone for their patience and understanding during this difficult time. Nova Scotia continues to remain in a state of emergency, which has been extended up June 28, 2020.
In accordance with the Nova Scotia guidelines we have made the following operational changes:
· We ask any customer experiencing the following symptoms to reframe from entering our store; we are more than happy to serve you when you are feeling better:
o New cough
o Sore throat
o Shortness of breath
o Muscle aches
o Hoarse voice
o Unusual fatigue
o Runny nose
o Loss of smell and/or taste
o Unexplained red, purple, or blue lesions on feet, toes or fingers
· There is a limit of ten (10) people permitted in our store at any one time, with social distancing of two (2) meters or six (6) feet required between customers at all times.
· Our store will be meticulously cleaned prior to opening and after closing each day using Mr. Clean ® Disinfecting Floor and Surface Cleaner (DIN 02454432).
· All common touch surfaces will be regularly disinfected throughout the day, with Mr. Clean ® Disinfecting Floor and Surface Cleaner (DIN 02454432), which is likely to be effective and may be used against SARS-CoV-2, the coronavirus that causes COVID-19, when used as a disinfectant in accordance with the directions for use on hard non-porous surfaces.
· Hand sanitizer is available upon entry to our store.
· Contactless credit and debit is available; we are also accepting cash at this time.
· Although we encourage the use of masks, they are NOT mandatory to patronage our store.
· All of our clothes have been washed and steamed, prior to being displayed for sale. The COVID-19 virus, from available information, may live on non-porous surfaces, such as clothing, for up to 48 hours. We advise all customers to leave their purchase in the bag for 48 hours prior to use. Or if needed immediately, the CDC recommends items to be laundered using the warmest appropriate water setting for the items and to dry items completely.
· If you try on clothing from our mum’s section and it is not the right fit for you, please leave the item in the dressing room and we will steam it prior to re-shelving.
· We have plastic bags for your purchase, if you would rather use your reusable bag we ask you leave it in your car and transfer your items post sale.
· We have put a hold on accepting consignment items at this time. Stay tuned for changes.
· Unfortunately, we have had to put a hold on offering coffee and balloons at this time. When it is safe to do so, we will resume these complementary services.
We thank you for your patience and understanding as we make these operational changes.
We missed you.
The children's store with a unicorn in the window